Mark your calendars*
for a celebration of our lives since High School
The Reunion Committee of the Marshfield High School Class of 1990
invites you to share an enjoyable evening with old friends
15th Year Reunion
North Community Parish House
Old Main Street
(Directions are below)
November 26, 2005
6:00 p.m. to Midnight
Cocktails and light fare will be served.
RSVP: Your reply and $35.00 per person is requested
on or before November 18, 2005.
Please make checks payable to MHS Class of 1990 Reunion and mail
c/o Laurel Egan-Kenny, P.O. Box 44, Marshfield Hills, MA 02051.
Space is limited, so walk-ins may not be accepted.
Per caterer, surcharge for walk-ins - $5.
*Invitations will be mailed next week to any/all available mailing addresses.
We are still seeking classmates' contact information. Please forward this email to your friends, as appropriate, as well as mailing and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to North Community Parish House
From Route 3 North or South
- Take Exit 12 (Marshfield/Pembroke Route 139).
- At the end of the ramp, head east on Rt 139 toward Marshfield.
- Continue through one (from South) or two (from North) sets of lights.
- At third set of lights, take a left onto Old Oak Street. (Old Oak turns into Union Street, Marshfield)
- Follow Union Street for about two miles, until you reach a fork in the road/island.
- Continue onto Highland Street. The North Marshfield Post Office will be on your right.
- Follow Highland Street up and down a steep hill.
- Spring Street will be on your left. Take Spring Street and follow to the end (and the intersection of Route 3A.
- Cross Rt 3A onto Summer Street. The river will be on your left in the distance and the Massachusetts Audubon Society will be on your right.
- Follow Summer Street until the fork in the road/island.
- Take a right onto Prospect Street and continue up the hill into Marshfield Hills Village.
- Prospect Street turns into Old Main Street right after the Marshfield Hills General Store (yellow, on left.)
- Continue Straight onto Old Main Street, and through the stop sign at the intersection of Pleasant Street.
- North Community Parish House will be on your right, set back from the street, across from the North Community Church.
- Parking is available in the parking lots on both sides of the street.
From Marshfield Center
- Take Route 139 West to Intersection of Route 3A North toward Scituate
- Take a right onto Rt. 3A and follow for approximately 3.5 miles until you come to a flashing yellow light.
- Take a right onto Old Main Street
- Follow around the corner, past Laurel's house on the left (White house, red doors) and two other white houses.
- Parish House will be on your left.
- Parking available in lots on either side of the street.